Before searching for a support
For new generation
Make a self sufficient human
To be a support.
Before searching for a light
To show the way
Make a source of light
To be able enough to
Lighten the whole world.
Before giving an advice
To be aware
Make an example
To encourage within a moment.
Before thinking about future
We have to make
A beautiful present
With the boom of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before Searching... by Silvi Tripathy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI