Congest life by the shaft just to feel what is alive
Dark is the night which carries the cloak of black.
I refuse to wear what was tied to grey.
Proof of guilt is the sin which is build.
What is the trick if I am the owner of destruction.
Breaking down my life brick for brick.
My castle rise high into the skies with windows of lies.
My heart was ripped, torn from my chest.
The beat was replace with twigs and thorns.
Wharf flames in my fire is the memory, the one cast to the shade of yesterday.
Before tomorrow dawns today.
Before tomorrow I have to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before Tomorrow by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- Here's A Lazy Thought, Electric Lady
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P
- Ebola, Is It Poetry
- Last Journey, Pradip Chattopadhyay