Congest life by the shaft just to feel what is alive
Dark is the night which carries the cloak of black.
I refuse to wear what was tied to grey.
Proof of guilt is the sin which is build.
What is the trick if I am the owner of destruction.
Breaking down my life brick for brick.
My castle rise high into the skies with windows of lies.
My heart was ripped, torn from my chest.
The beat was replace with twigs and thorns.
Wharf flames in my fire is the memory, the one cast to the shade of yesterday.
Before tomorrow dawns today.
Before tomorrow I have to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before Tomorrow by Unic Cjonr )
- Elegy Number Six, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number Three, Nouri al Jarrah
- looking, llinda bevan
- Elegy Number Two, Nouri al Jarrah
- Elegy Number One, Nouri al Jarrah
- Economic Rugs., Bieze Josephat
- Mama et Papa, Sentamu Aziz
- Roses, Kwai Chee Low
- The Crownless King, Sentamu Aziz
- My Windy Friend, Kwai Chee Low
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)