Congest life by the shaft just to feel what is alive
Dark is the night which carries the cloak of black.
I refuse to wear what was tied to grey.
Proof of guilt is the sin which is build.
What is the trick if I am the owner of destruction.
Breaking down my life brick for brick.
My castle rise high into the skies with windows of lies.
My heart was ripped, torn from my chest.
The beat was replace with twigs and thorns.
Wharf flames in my fire is the memory, the one cast to the shade of yesterday.
Before tomorrow dawns today.
Before tomorrow I have to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Before Tomorrow by Unic Cjonr )
- Unknown Realms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Act of plagiarism, Aftab Alam
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)