RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beginning Of Itself
Stamping, feeling the beats take over my being.
Letting nothing get in between the feelings being
sent to my brain.
Ringing circles, stepping up to the curb of every
Sending messages in tandem with a stomping delicacy,
taking the essence of every rhythm being produced.
Writing through all the different sounds without
losing count or falling down.
Turning with a bounce, directly into the opposite
direction, not wavering one iota, just being the
beginning of itself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beginning Of Itself by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams
- Mutually, unwillingly lets go to bed, binod bastola
- The Sacrifice, Richard Flappa
- The Art Of Living ll, Morgan Michaels
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels