! Beginning to end...
We were born alone...
I believe.. We die alone..
but maybe... if we haven't quite found our soulmate by that time..
They die with us?
I heard..2 Loves, on opposite ends.. will be luck enough to meet..
and have everlasting love..
Do you believe?
Is anyone even loving enough now..
to marry, and love..
till the day they die..
and stay with them..
never moving on..
heart and soul theirs... just theirs..
I doubt it..
We fancy so many ppl its ridiculous..
staring at another..
How has the world become?
I miss the simple days..
when I was young..
and thought ppl of all nature,
except my mom and dad.
I mean... those were the good old days.
Running and chasing..
rolling in mud, without a care..
playing tag in the rain..
slip and fall, knowing someone is there to pull you up again.
Hot Girl! WOAH! ! !
lower area got a signal. lol
Where is the passion in love?
I'm in no rush..
I'm sure one day..
True love will find it's way to me..
if I havent already...
Dislocated Heart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Beginning to end... by Dislocated Heart )
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- M A S Q U E (A Non-Traditional Sonnet) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- No Pyrrhic Badge This Be (God Bless The .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beauty On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Summers last leaf, Christopher Fulbirg
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Filled With Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pollinating the battlefield, Christopher Fulbirg
- Enjoying Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Walking, Christopher Fulbirg
- Grasshopper, Christopher Fulbirg