Justin Gildow (3-26-81 / Washington, PA)
Behind Enemy Lines
Just try to breathe
The enemy hasn't found us yet
As long as we keep moving and alert
Search parties are going to be looking for us
So I want you to know that I want you to trust me
It's not going to get any easier
We're behind enemy lines
And the hairs are standing up on my neck
I've seen the enemies in green
And they want to hunt us down
They lie in wait
Ready for us to be shown
When we hang around
Justin Gildow's Other Poems
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- 12 Years
- 21 Gun Salute
- 21 Sacraments For The Descent Of The Hol...
- 7 Hours
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- A Blank Page With Hearts Drawn On It
- A Boy And His Blob
- A Charming Man And Lovely Ladies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.