Have you looked
to the very end
where the great
big blackness of time,
envelopes the entire mind?
Why so dark 'human? ',
and you who claims
to live in the light...
laughing and joking
about the whole world,
like it was built up
to serve your purpose,
screw it all,
if all they think
about is what they can make?
this human heart you gave us,
chunk of lead!
should feel something more!
you kick it to ****!
take it back!
wrong one - wrong one -
not me, not for all infinity,
I've had to break away
the very name you gave me,
to see that naked staring
broken down being inside...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BEING by GRANT FRASER )
- Haiku 'Market', miken newman
- The Fleeting Repeating Bubble Divine, Kaleb Falin
- Faith Is Our Refuge, Tom Zart
- Haiku 'Grace', miken newman
- The Preaching Of The Cross, Tom Zart
- Hanging By A Thread, Dexsta Ray
- Vampire Talk, Bruce Larkin
- Learning, Loving, Working, Teaching & Pp.., Tom Zart
- A Monster's Mom Says Good Night, Bruce Larkin
- Quick To Scream Your Failures But They M.., Dexsta Ray
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)