Being a Dad
Being a dad, like a mom, sometimes can be a chore.
Often there are circumstances that he cannot ignore.
Dadhood is a calling and it is not always by choice.
When you find yourself in a dad moment, just rejoice.
You see, life is too short not to give your kids your best.
Dads around the world know exactly what I suggest.
Look in their eyes and you will see the hope of our future.
Whether you're single or married, your love is a suture.
Spending time with your children will help them grow.
But don’t forget your own Dad's land while you sow.
Manager Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being a Dad by Manager Poet )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)