Suzanna Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
“Arrest her, we can’t have her doing this stuff.”
This is the lady who set me up.
Sheriffs come to me and put me in cuffs.
They say “You had this coming, so stop playing games”
I respond “This is how you treat humans on the planet? ”
This treatment of me is totally insane.
But of course it falls on deaf ears.
I say outside “I am not a criminal! ”
These statements I am sincere.
Poet Other Poems
- ' Born to Be Beautiful Defended'
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- 35 W Bridge
- A Baby Boy Was Born Today
- A DOLL NAMED MELODIE
- A H.E.B WOULD NOT SHOOT BACK
- A Highly Evolved Being
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PLANET WITHOUT PUNISHMENT
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- A PUPPET NAMED RAZEL
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.