Being Broke Is No Joke
Is No joke,
It much more like find a job,
Without a diploma,
People won't hire you,
They really don't want to.
Now, if this is cruel,
Look at this,
Who trained you for such bliss.
Is it education's fault,
You didn't learn,
You didn't pay attention,
You didn't go to class.
In our society,
It is polite,
To blame somebody for out plight,
Now before you look to whom to blame,
Why not imagine this,
How about all ot the others who have been a success,
How did they get ahead of the rest?
Do you think that they maay have paaid attention,
Instead of worry about hoe to serve their detention?
Now, as life goes you need to know,
As a rule it is not where you start that counts,
But it is where ffinish that does,
Some are finished much sooner than others,
The are finished before the others are done!
Nadalia Bagratuni's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Broke Is No Joke by Nadalia Bagratuni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- OUT OF ALL ALPHABETS من الابجديات, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It's You Alright, jael mboga
- Nothing To Regret, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Automaton, Michael Mira
- Edge of Eternity, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Don't Let the Sorrow Dampen Tomorrow, Michael Mira
- Commonwealth War Graveyards, alexander opicho
- Portreti im., skender iljaz braka
- Mopping Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A walk to end, Somanathan Iyer