RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Being Grateful For Gifts
Early morning pleasure, awaiting friends to come and join me.
Then my day will be perfect from start to end.
Anticipating joy, being grateful for everyone I am friends with.
Special thanks always through prayer to God in heaven for putting
such special people on my path as I travel through life.
Writing my way, daily, enjoying gifts God has given and appreciating
His goodness towards me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Being Grateful For Gifts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Epigram—The Toad-eater, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to Robert Graham, Esq., o.., Robert Burns
- CRAZY COTTON LIMERICK, Philo Yan
- The Calf, Robert Burns
- The Sometime Sportsman Greets the Spring, John Updike
- In The Shadow of Darkness, Adeosun Pelumi
- Mally's meek, Mally's sweet, Robert Burns
- Planting Trees, John Updike
- I Missed His Book, But I Read His Name, John Updike
- The Purple Island, Phineas Fletcher
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Naming of Parts, Henry Reed
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns