Belated Birthday & Life
Your birthday would have past,
But the memories would forever last.
No matter what happens to de trust,
The happiness should forever last.
Your birthday only comes once a year,
I’m sorry to say I’m nowhere near.
I hope to not see you tear,
In the coming years.
You are a special person for people today,
but in some people’s life u live every day by day.
Thing might just go in different way,
But no matter what I’ll just stay.
Dance among the ribbons,
of the birthday balloons.
Smile through the lit candles,
And sing to the classic happy tune.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Belated Birthday & Life by Anand Ramachandran )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma
- Chassis, Alice Cordy
- My Time On The Mountain, Orlando Belo
- A Degree of Intensity, Daniel Brick