Belief Of The Winter
I believe in the winter and how it sings
To the music of our forefathers,
Dazzling with sins and happinesses,
That revolve around me and winter.
I am a tower of a red man,
Working like the rest of society,
But when winter comes it speaks
To me, like a canal or river or sea.
The sparks flying in my direction
Are an artistic manner, and I am polite
And interested in your manners above all else.
These statements survive and darken
The weapons of our day like a sword
Or other dark manner.
I believe in winter and summer,
And it charms me to stay far away,
Liking the dealings of the mountains
And the trees of great height,
Full red ruination has happened
Called blazing fire.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Belief Of The Winter by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)