Pali Girl S...
Not everyone is going to
believe is everything that goes
on in the world.
They may not believe there life.
But people believe
and trust in God.
I believe and trust in him
because he gave me all I wanted.
Always trust a real true friend.
I believe in the ones who
set me free,
always there for me,
and who game me life,
which would be GOD...
God gives you all you want in life,
that's why he wants most people to
love him as much as we love our parents.
God gave us this world, he brought us to the place.
He is the only one
who knows where life
is going to take us, and whats going to happen.
I believe in the ones who,
have faith in me,
trust in me,
pray for me,
who speaks to me,
and who game me joy.
I truly believe in my family
because there always there for me
when I'm in trouble.
Believe in the true
believers not the
fake ones or the ones who use you.
Believe in the ones
who believe in you.
Pali Girl S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Believe by Pali Girl S... )
- Conception, Sandra Feldman
- THE GIFT OF A FRIEND, Hibah Shabkhez
- Future Quality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An Idea, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Emotional Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Sonnet, Sheehan Patrick Augustine
- Another Reflective Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Kitten, Hanh Chau
- Thought Pebbles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ever more, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 9 63)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)