Believe You Can 2
Everyone has its destiny
To follow in every journey
Written before we see
the down of life's mystery.
Life is a matter of faith
before God's great mercy
but it may also be a fate
by destiny's own glory.
But, believe that you can
change your path or way
then little by title you can
paint your own life's day.
Believe that you can see
The dawn of a new day
that behind every misery
You can smile everyday.
If you really can't see
What you wanted to be
Just pray God's mercy
and he'll give it one day.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Believe You Can 2 by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul