believes in me
we sing of gathering together in the morning of joy.
he believes in me, many a night I cry, pleading for a meaning..a belief.
a reason to be more than meer existing, but living.
for we gather together in the morning of joy.
to gather for joy, my heart skips a beat when I imagine what joy feels like against my soul.
oh my soul has felt like an orphan seeking a home, a family, love... true & impossible, yet love. my soul has struggled for breathe as the floods overwhelm me.
he believes in me, he confides in me, he is apart of me, for he's the husbandry of my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (believes in me by Naphtali Dell )
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
- आथिखाल, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)