believes in me
we sing of gathering together in the morning of joy.
he believes in me, many a night I cry, pleading for a meaning..a belief.
a reason to be more than meer existing, but living.
for we gather together in the morning of joy.
to gather for joy, my heart skips a beat when I imagine what joy feels like against my soul.
oh my soul has felt like an orphan seeking a home, a family, love... true & impossible, yet love. my soul has struggled for breathe as the floods overwhelm me.
he believes in me, he confides in me, he is apart of me, for he's the husbandry of my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (believes in me by Naphtali Dell )
- समनि बान्दो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Last Visit To My Friend, Joyce wolayo
- MEP interrogation, Over The Moon
- Whole, Abyssinian Queen
- मेगनआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- ‘Tis permitted Us Nay, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Dilapidated house, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The violin plays, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The palaces of the skies, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a buzz at night, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
Robert Laurence Binyon
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(21 May 1855 – 27 November 1916)