Victor Phinda Mokoena
Each day I'll do my best,
And I won't do any less.
My work will always please me,
And I won't accept a mess.
I'll colour very carefully,
My writing will be neat.
And I simply won't be happy
Til my papers are complete.
I'll always do my homework,
And I'll try on evey test.
And I won't forget my promise
To do my very best!
Victor Phinda Mokoena's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Best by Victor Phinda Mokoena )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid