Scott Stanley Davis
I have a friend who has stuck closer than any brother and even though she is one million miles away, I do not think of her in that way, and that I am amazed; She always has an encouraging word to say, even if I am not feeling so well that day, She loves music in all its beauty and splendor, and will type it with all 10 of her fingers; Her words are spoken in a tenderly way as she carries on from day to day; Her name is Linda so I looked it up to see what it meant (pretty one) in which I consent and it is no accident, that it was chosen and given to her as a present; Virtue is moral excellence and goodness, its like perfume when your around it; its like a flower boca in wonderful spring day, like splash of water on a fire that has gone astray, this is linda and she will always be apart of my heart in all its ways...
Scott Stanley Davis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Best Friend by Scott Stanley Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges