You say he broke your heart and you can’t go on?
You cry all day and night until you think you’re going to drown?
Well, stop your sniffling sister,
It’s no ones fault but yours.
You let him get away with cheating before
And you’ve let it go on for years.
The first time he lied, well honey, you should’ve dumped him then,
Instead you forgave him and denied away his sins.
If you’re not going to insist on the very best
What in this big, bad world do you think your gonna get?
Sisters unite and demand the best
Make these guys rise above-
Don’t give into his indecent request,
Take your time until you find, he’s worthy of your love.
You’ve got to wise up to know what’s up.
Have the courage to be your own best friend.
Cinderella didn’t date the mice.
Snow White didn’t wed the dwarves, (ok, she lived with them and that wasn’t smart) .
Girlfriend your life’s not fiction
Don’t let someone else write your happily,
Candy Kelly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bestfriend/Sister/Girlfriend by Candy Kelly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah