You say he broke your heart and you can’t go on?
You cry all day and night until you think you’re going to drown?
Well, stop your sniffling sister,
It’s no ones fault but yours.
You let him get away with cheating before
And you’ve let it go on for years.
The first time he lied, well honey, you should’ve dumped him then,
Instead you forgave him and denied away his sins.
If you’re not going to insist on the very best
What in this big, bad world do you think your gonna get?
Sisters unite and demand the best
Make these guys rise above-
Don’t give into his indecent request,
Take your time until you find, he’s worthy of your love.
You’ve got to wise up to know what’s up.
Have the courage to be your own best friend.
Cinderella didn’t date the mice.
Snow White didn’t wed the dwarves, (ok, she lived with them and that wasn’t smart) .
Girlfriend your life’s not fiction
Don’t let someone else write your happily,
Candy Kelly's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bestfriend/Sister/Girlfriend by Candy Kelly )
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis