RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beyond Imagination's Scope
Keys dangling in my mind, waiting to open doors to
intellect and wisdom's storehouses.
Knowing all the treasures being kept hidden there,
loving the way they touch my soul and take me into
spheres beyond what is known here on earth.
A reality of expression fully being appreciated in
depths of my being.
Total concentration being experienced in writing,
giving thoughts to the world around me as nature
fills me with adamant images.
Intellectual and intense, yet very simple in nature,
so simple that people who read them often miss or
mistake them for something far too difficult for
Matters of simplicity are always the focus of what
I write, especially when the thoughts are explicitly
difficult to understand.
Always breaking down the technical issues into those
of quiet understanding.
If not understood, they're obviously beyond the scope
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Imagination's Scope by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
- नोँ सैथो समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Classes: Ruling, Fooling, and Drooling, Alfred Barna
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)