RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Beyond Limits Of Imagination
Driving into a storm of lightening and thunder, circling issues of childhood set in permanent frames without doubts of what went on in days of old.
Pictures scanning themselves into momentoes of memories, kept in heart's like treasured keepsakes of old.
Sending messages into depths of subconsciousness, retrieving more intense emotions as they rise to the surface, polished and shining into my mind with prosaic intelligence, writing down every single atom with amazing confidence in self.
Achieving many avenues of wisdom through incessant beats of musical perfection, helping me to step beyond limits of imagination, becoming treasures once again on paper, kept together in books for posterity.
Allowing no qualms as we fold ourselves into a dream of slumber.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beyond Limits Of Imagination by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra