Phailin of corruption
Brings rain of lies to hide files of truth
And crush simple innocence; then,
Wipe out democracy: a system of political faith.
When “the life became nasty, brutish and short”
The state emerged and developed through realms:
Autocratic, democratic again in to turbulent state.
The virtues and the vices fight for empowerment
Vijayadasami drips tears of Kunti and Gandhari.
Before Personalities Divine-
Bharatmata groans for liberation.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bharatmata Groans by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Not A Money Debt, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Friend's Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old-Fashioned Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Talking useless, gajanan mishra
- Answering Age, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gardener Remembers, Keith Taylor
- History Teaches, Edgar Albert Guest
- You... Do Belong!, Lyn Paul
- A Real Thriller, Edgar Albert Guest