Lawrence S. Pertillar
Bi-Polar Crack Heads
I've had my share,
With accomodating of those bi-polar crack heads.
And have given them an understanding,
That has come to an end.
The only thing I want to comprehend,
Is our mutually kept distance.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bi-Polar Crack Heads by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hope, Tony Adah
- I am Amorous Nature, Akhtar Jawad
- Eternity That Strays, Alven L. Robinson
- Sleep and Soul, Ismim Putera
- Human Relationships, Jaipal Singh
- I knew I should've taken Spanish in high.., the hobbler
- Stopping by Sea on a Stormy Evening, Jeffrey Tillery
- For her only, Nick Scalisi
- Monsoon Days, Alven L. Robinson
- The Jade Road, Alven L. Robinson