BIG FLAT BED TRUCKS...
BIG flat bed trucks, with their cold flags
snaping in the air, their eyes are full of
hate, and their hands are waiting for the
next civil war, .
BIG flat bed trucks, with their dogs in the
back, they teach the dog to bite, then give
the dog a beer.
BIG flat bed trucks, with their guns loaded,
and ready to go, theres a sighn on their
door, of a man from the KKK.
BIG flat bed truck, will soon run out of gas.
DAVID GERARDINO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIG FLAT BED TRUCKS... by DAVID GERARDINO )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- For Kira, Michael P. McParland
- Headache, Akhil Zoomin
- An Objectivist, Akhil Zoomin
- Today Has An Edge Like A Razor, Kyle Schlicher
- To her...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Sunset Couple Time, Saiom Shriver
- Waiting On Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- Cut Myself While Shaving, Kyle Schlicher
- The Basket Weavers, Holly Wotherspoon
- Eternal Life, Michael P. McParland