BIG FLAT BED TRUCKS...
BIG flat bed trucks, with their cold flags
snaping in the air, their eyes are full of
hate, and their hands are waiting for the
next civil war, .
BIG flat bed trucks, with their dogs in the
back, they teach the dog to bite, then give
the dog a beer.
BIG flat bed trucks, with their guns loaded,
and ready to go, theres a sighn on their
door, of a man from the KKK.
BIG flat bed truck, will soon run out of gas.
DAVID GERARDINO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIG FLAT BED TRUCKS... by DAVID GERARDINO )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra