Billion dollar Penguins…
Love is a Persian Gulf oil leak
far out at sea…
It makes migrating flightless birds
billion dollar Platform Penguins
of you and me.
From; shore to shore, ahoy!
From; plutonic love too lovers
time's oceanic; paradise desert flower
crisscross's a whole world, all…
fitting into one pipeline bower.
In all directions… nonetheless…
It's; seedling oil.
Has, but one direction!
Too well-up from; the hearts pumps.
No matter the mountains,
Salt-rock, seabed, suppression…
'O our love will flood across…
The Gulf of Mexico'!
If it means filling-up that petrol tank
And not letting, love, go empty.
We'll build a billion dollar Platform
just for you and me.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Billion dollar Penguins… by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Viral McDonald's Meat, Richard Thripp
- Eight Hundred And Eighty Five Words, Breanna Choma
- Gay Sailors, Richard Thripp
- Let's Rock and Roll~~~OUT!, Monk E. Biz
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock