Bills, Bills, Bills
Bills, Bills Bills that's all that's in my mailbox!
Bills, Bills, Bills can't take NO more of this.
Don't pay the Man he comes and knocks,
Bills, Bills, Bills everyone owes their rocks!
You try like Papa to pay
One or two arrive, each day.
You be knowin' what I say.
To work is the only way.
Some of them don't let me sleep.
They be cuttin' my bankbook deep.
They come in five days a week.
Jeez! I've got to eat.
Pastel colored envelopes
Checks bring on the only hopes.
Lottery winning it is a hoax.
Life has many jokes.
Ruben Tover's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bills, Bills, Bills by Ruben Tover )
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak