Ramesh T A
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER!
For a longtime I am fixed in joint family system
As birds of the same feather flock together ever!
Individual talents are dissolved in the big ocean
So much that it is impossible to unshackle long!
Many a treasure of deep ocean caverns are unknown
And sweetest of sweet flowers of rare breed disappear
Unknown to the world from the birth to the death
As they have bloomed, blossomed and faded in desert!
At the fag end of life who will think of reviving interest
And where is the chance in life to show grandeur to all?
By a rare chance my mind turned to poetry and browsing
And I have now known as poet of wisdom and truth!
It's rare chance that has made me a World English poet;
But will this bird soar high to sublimity? question lingers!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan