Ramesh T A
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER!
For a longtime I am fixed in joint family system
As birds of the same feather flock together ever!
Individual talents are dissolved in the big ocean
So much that it is impossible to unshackle long!
Many a treasure of deep ocean caverns are unknown
And sweetest of sweet flowers of rare breed disappear
Unknown to the world from the birth to the death
As they have bloomed, blossomed and faded in desert!
At the fag end of life who will think of reviving interest
And where is the chance in life to show grandeur to all?
By a rare chance my mind turned to poetry and browsing
And I have now known as poet of wisdom and truth!
It's rare chance that has made me a World English poet;
But will this bird soar high to sublimity? question lingers!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER! by Ramesh T A )
- After the apocalypse, Lev Brekhman
- A natural force, Lev Brekhman
- Womenfolk, Lev Brekhman
- Make time pass, Lev Brekhman
- Foxtrot, Lev Brekhman
- Unbounded, Lev Brekhman
- theory of love, maharshi trivedi
- I Have Loved and Been Loved, Frank Avon
- The Absurd Nightmare, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Will You Read My Poem, Sir?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)