Ramesh T A
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER!
For a longtime I am fixed in joint family system
As birds of the same feather flock together ever!
Individual talents are dissolved in the big ocean
So much that it is impossible to unshackle long!
Many a treasure of deep ocean caverns are unknown
And sweetest of sweet flowers of rare breed disappear
Unknown to the world from the birth to the death
As they have bloomed, blossomed and faded in desert!
At the fag end of life who will think of reviving interest
And where is the chance in life to show grandeur to all?
By a rare chance my mind turned to poetry and browsing
And I have now known as poet of wisdom and truth!
It's rare chance that has made me a World English poet;
But will this bird soar high to sublimity? question lingers!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER! by Ramesh T A )
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)