Birth day request
If you are going to
Observe your birth day
Observe it from remembering the feet
Of your mother, smell of mother-land, my dear.
Greet all in your mother-tongue.
Distribute food to hungry
Supply water to the thirsty.
If you are going to observe
Your birth day, my dear, observe it
Forgetting the mischiefs of others,
Forgiving them thinking as said
By Jesus, they know not what they do,
And paying homage to Almighty and thinking
O my Lord, You are within all.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birth day request by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma