Ronberge (anno primo)
- (Birthday Poem #1) For someone special
Today is the day!
Where it can't be postponed regardless of the weather
Where you may or may not like what you see in the mirror
Where you’re loved ones will say you never looked better
Where your friends will suddenly and gratefully become closer
Where life prices go up and car prices go down for the insurer
Where you know for sure you aren’t getting any smarter
Where the system will say you’re one year older
Who are you?
What are you doing?
Where are you from?
Surprised you made it this far?
Who will you be?
Where are you going?
What will you become?
Hoping for a better part?
So many questions to ask one
So many answers to choose from
So many wishes to send one
But to this person…
The important thing to remember is
That you’re still here!
And This, in itself,
Is Reason enough to celebrate!
Ronberge (anno primo)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (- (Birthday Poem #1) For someone special by Ronberge (anno primo) )
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- Save Me, Fareez Nasir
- Clock back time, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)