devon da poet
A calm afternoon with moist air,
Sunshine was moderate the wind was fair.
In the tranquility of my despair,
It were as though I was standing in harm's way.
A sudden collide of the eyes,
The exchange of voices were no surprise.
Meditation and deep concentration has made me realize
just what was inside.
A perfect environment for the moment,
If bees couldn't find nectar someone did.
No wizard could've performed such a magical experience.
This was a prayer that only Jesus Christ could've interceded.
So Good, so far, the best time of my life.
These two characters were becoming superstars.
Why's there always a co-star in the movie?
The crook, the bad guy, the villain, the mummy
When it's your best friend it's all bizarre
My grand mama always said to me
'son not everything that glitter is gold'
But when it's bitter sweet it's told.
devon da poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bitter sweet by devon da poet )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah