You know that?
Like chocolate on my tongue.
Like how I love your voice,
But hate your words.
Like how I love your smile,
But hate where it's from.
Oh Bittersweet like those promises,
Promises to change.
Bittersweet as I believe you,
And fall back down again.
You pick me up like Bittersweet,
And plant another chocolate kiss on my lips.
Like how I love those kisses,
And hate how I can't leave them behind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bittersweet by Luna Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad