Just let me feel your lips again
And offer me bittersweet kisses
Please fill my mind with foolish thoughts
Of optimistic blisses.
I want to hear your voice call out
A name that is not mine
Please call me names of hate and spite
Let me hang on your every line.
I want to see your eyes of hazel
That spear me with one glance
The thought of seeing you just once more
Makes me feel like I could dance.
And when I see you with that girl
The one you love today
Makes me fall in love with you
In a million different ways.
So offer me bittersweet kisses
Don’t let me know you’re lying
I need to have those infamous kisses
To hopefully stop the crying.
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bittersweet Kisses by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath