Running in a forest full of blood
You found me
the little girl in black, with black hair, dark skin, and really dark eyes
I am a Dark Angel
But everyone calls me BLACK
Everyone despises me for my beauty on the inside and out
But don't know how they make me feel.
They make me fee as if I am not human
I don't belong
But I don't know if I don't
What am I supposed to do?
Act like everyone in the world is the sweetest cake ever known and swallow down the milk as they eat me up like I am the last piece that they have to have?
I am not doing that
I can't do that
Screw whoever sad 'girls just want to have fun' because what I want is for everyone to leave me alone.
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black by LaPassion Robinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway