B Shanmugapriya Narendran
Today is my birthday,
I thought she wish me in the night yesterday.
She testing my patient day by day,
she still keeps silent today.
Till now this is my one of a sad day,
to me its my black friday.
I felt i don't want to live an other day,
i am going too faraway.
(I rote this poem on my birthday on 19/06/2009 friday, because my friend *Priya* mam didnt wished me on that day untill 4pm)
B Shanmugapriya Narendran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BLACK FRIDAY by B Shanmugapriya Narendran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney