B Shanmugapriya Narendran
Today is my birthday,
I thought she wish me in the night yesterday.
She testing my patient day by day,
she still keeps silent today.
Till now this is my one of a sad day,
to me its my black friday.
I felt i don't want to live an other day,
i am going too faraway.
(I rote this poem on my birthday on 19/06/2009 friday, because my friend *Priya* mam didnt wished me on that day untill 4pm)
B Shanmugapriya Narendran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BLACK FRIDAY by B Shanmugapriya Narendran )
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
- Psalm XXIII, Henry Ainsworth
- Moral on love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dreamcatcher, Kwai Chee Low
- etc, gordon nosworthy
- And they ruined my family, Cyndi K. Gacosta
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)