When ever I was failing,
My spirit was falling.
Once I tasted success,
My spirit brimmed like fountain.
When I was failing I was thinking life was only full of grief.
Once I tasted success, I came to know life is blend of both failure and success.
Don’t feel proud when you are success,
And don’t get dishearten when you are failure, but think it is a chance given to you to do better next...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blend by Narendra Kuppan )
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Day In the Workhouse, George Robert Sims
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- '' Death Can't Be Undone '', bri mar
- Ravenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- Breath, beneath!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Ten), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Merry Christmas My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- See, seer!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Obligated, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Nine), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Rosy (Eight), Asit Kumar Sanyal
- to be or not to be a vegtarianien, oskar hansen