BLESS THE BONDS COMPANIES
I thank the bonds people for letting me pay the next day
I bless them as well they deserve a lot of praise.
It is not easy being in the inside—
Feeling a lot of despair
we need a lot of more people on the outside that care.
Yes on the outside that can change the tide—
make it easier for inmate to get out
make them have a little more pride.
Before all hope is lost and they feel tossed aside.
The longer they stay in the rights they are denied.
They ended having to take a plea
a plea of being guilty.
Guilty to something so benign
it ends up ruining their employment
in a future time.
Making their life spiral
more out of control,
They were never taught
how this would affect them so.
Maybe we should teach them in school
especially at risk children who might
think crime is cool.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on Easter, March 31,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BLESS THE BONDS COMPANIES by Suzanna Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla