Bless The Inmates
The least I could do for them is send
a blessing with my hands
they are in confinement with no one to understand.
I send them my prayers and my light everyday-
I feel for the girls in there in every single way.
They are human and have feelings that are real
I feel for them, they are a part of humanity no matter
if they are addicted to drugs or steal.
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bless The Inmates by Suzanna Chevalier )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow