We are always blind.
Why should we be blind, instead we can be kind.
We are always blind to sufferings of the poor.
We are blind to sufferings of the diseased and the disabled.
We are always blind for the things which we should react kind.
There is no cost to react kind.
Even though if you can't react kind.
Don't act blind saying every thing is fine.
Instead think of doing some thing good to mankind!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind by Narendra Kuppan )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav