Alon Calinao Dy
If you are a blind person
But your heart is a gold,
I would still love you.
For I can see within you,
A pure and loving soul.
A blind person you may be
But loving you is a priceless gift.
That's how special you are, my love.
Your hidden beauty to me
Will always be beautiful and bright.
I would show you that love
Has no boundaries or limits
I'd show you that there's no place
Of a feeling of deep regret.
Love is precious with open arms,
Nail this into your heart!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blind Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer
- Penalty Shots, Jeff Gangwer
- Poems without Homes, Jeff Gangwer
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer