One for all, all for one.
It is what you think it is.
Love on top, on top of the earth.
Floating with the feelings of hope of love.
Been kiss with perfection.
Been enclose with your love.
Loving you was my arm.
Love of great sinceretity and pure hearted.
Love at first sight.
Your beauty is beneath imagination.
Seen beneath your beautiful.
Been framed by your love.
Always give a different hope.
With all love given to her.
But the reverse is the case.
Still in the arm of hope.
Still waiting for a perfection of love.
All given from u was a love of catastrophe.
Why does love exist.
Why does perfect emotions has to be give away.
Given away to the dust.
From my heart was true love given to you.
But it all fades away like cloud of storm.
Like dreams yet to come true.
Different colours of closed love
Jackson Olagunju's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blind Love by Jackson Olagunju )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez