Bountiful blooms break out, bright colours peek,
sap pushes upwards, snow melts, life at last
creates a wonder world rich which flows fast.
Fertile fusion finds three seasons speak,
span wanton summer, winter withered weak.
Expectations high belie frost past,
flowering to greet horizons vast,
cycle spinning verdant branches sleek.
Nature, abloom, attains fresh plateau peak
flourishes, abundance is forecast
anticipating harvest's full repast,
pregnant with promise plentiful, scarce meek.
Cold memories fade, trees dress for future fair,
blossom blessings spring up everywhere.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Blossom Blessings by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beauty, Claudia Andrea Casas
- Father-son, Nassy Fesharaki
- Aqua Vitae, Sadiqullah Khan
- Family War, love green
- Don't Leave Me Alone, love green
- The Cry and Smile, Meena Somasundaram
- My First Lover, love green
- Learn To Be More Appreciative, Ronell Warren Alman
- Comprehend, Sadiqullah Khan
- Don't Pretend, love green