Blue what does it mean to me and you?
It has many this is very true
In religion blue has many things so I begin
Some Hindu Gods have blue skin
Shiva, the Destroyer, is shown in light blue tones
The neela kantha, or blue-throated one, heard battle moans
He swallowed poison to turn the battle tide
between gods and demons to the gods' side.
Vishnu's avatars, Krishnu and Ram are usually blue
Blue skined Gods often Connected with Vishnu,
Preserver of the world intimately linked to water
Then a person who is spiritual has a blue aura
It's the colour for our fifth chakra our throat
Changing to music the ‘blues' have many a tuneful note
Blue has many meaning some good some bad
Its not just the colour for when you're sad.
Micron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (blue by Micron )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Be a finger of the hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Typical Village, Bijay Kant Dubey