GAYLE ANNE GOFF
BLUE MOON ANY MOON
IF your lucky to fall in love under a
Blue Moon, you will be lucky they
only happen every 2.72 years
But most lovers do not have that
on the mind, any moon if the mood
strikes, will be all right
Love has been known to bloom
under any moon.
And on any given night.
Blue, Silver, Harvest, Ice Moon
there's fourty different kinds
You only need one to fall in love
Some love to just sit and watch the
moon and stars, others will gaze
at the moon while laying on their back
Mothers will read their children
'' GOOD-NIGHT MOON''
before they tuck them in
On a clear night a full moon
will shine so bright, nature will
use it as her night light.
Its never out of your sight.
The moon is the second
brightest thing on earth
with sun being first.
You shine so bright how
can it be? .
When your so far? .
GAYLE ANNE GOFF
is 384,400 KM from earth
3476 KM in diameter
called LUNA by the Romans
SELENE by the Greeks
4.6 billion years old
29.5 days beteen new
moons 709 hours
GAYLE ANNE GOFF's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BLUE MOON ANY MOON by GAYLE ANNE GOFF )
- Unpacking Gold, Arno Le Roux
- Storybook Story, Arno Le Roux
- God's Violin, Arno Le Roux
- Willow, weep for us, Peter Jay Shippy
- Masking War, Arno Le Roux
- Wedding Album, Jeannette Heywood
- I Can't Believe That You're in Love With.., Peter Jay Shippy
- Thatched hut., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cobbled stones, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Give me freedom, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(1679 - 1718)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)