Pouring the destiny with endevour
I will stand in the storm forever
Once a man asked'give up'
i roared 'never'
Want to bleed like the blues
Emerzing over horizon with every move
Stand up, move ahead, light is waiting
shed the dark, bring the blues with greeting
Alas! here comes the devil of dark
eating all hopes and goodwill
leaving only remorse and scars
losing vitality, lustre and will
i see the blues
but these are now dark
i stood, i roared, i moved
to defeat the dark and bring the blues
although i am defeated today
but i will win one day
because i have been told
'you are a warrior, you will hit the gold'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Blues by Akash Tripathi )
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty