Body Of Bone
The body of bone was a book,
Fragile fortress of strenuous work,
Books were of bone singing in the snow.
The month’s monument stood looking at us,
Years subsided to react with some work,
Grandfather wished his own destiny.
At this altitude we sink and swim,
Seas kept jobs to sink and swim,
Faster than the worlds of the women and men.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Body Of Bone by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma