Benjamin K Duncan
Technicolour dreams awash with grayscale.
Nightmares of heaven
A benevolent god maligned by hope
Lost in their own thought
Drowning in a haphazard mosaic
a dream of their own creation.
The god believed, one of tired elation
Drowsy with inert sublimation.
The ghost in their machine
Fears being found out
Being found out.
The dream that takes them away
Helps them allay.
They're still trapped in the carcass
Of their corporeality.
Unfulfilled in dull reality.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bog lifemad by Benjamin K Duncan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson