Barry Van Allen
She is the wisest type of innocence that I have ever known,
she is the kind that makes a smile on you when someone says her name,
she is just nice to be around,
but, you can't take her for granted...
Because, suddenly out of nowhere - - -
a tiny little utterance and your jaw is on the floor!
She plays the unexpected source,
like Doyle Brunson plays two fives,
when he KNOWS youv'e got two fours !
Barry Van Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bon by Barry Van Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai