In ten minutes I feel efervecent with passion in words
ten minutes later the barometer of passion dropped to self-dispair
ten minutes after....must call someone to share some sweet candy coded bonafide glamour
A minuted has just passed and truth rushed through like a bolt of lighting
Oh the unbearable truth.
Must take a toke now.
Jack Rivas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bonafide Character by Jack Rivas )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall