Picture suspending hooks
Black & White Chess-Rooks
Tubelets of Tooth Paste & Petroleum Jelly!
Folded bits of masking tape
Plastic Arms & stems of grape so atrocious in odor
(Lazy orators say 'smelly')
Pamphlets for tires
A drawstring for gloves from Joe Frasier
Lego flat bricks
O' the parable pausing
Possessions flung from my bag of Tricks
Sunglasses, Red Lobster Receipts
Rods of Aluminum
Bandanas for Dogs when vets Finish grooming them
Gum wrappers, Wisteria petals
Trickster's dollars, Spelling Bee Medals
Paint Samples Maroon,
Bourbon Street, Velvet Pie
Anything that makes mother say
'Don't touch that, you might DIE! '
& lastly a lock of hair
Sealing binder's kiss
Forever to hold the place
In stories told by my immortal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Poetry that does not engage the inquisitive, young being within us all, is nothing more than a useless lecture.
Please don't crucify my sense of whimsey.
Comments about this poem (Bookmarks by William Burgamy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- On Hearing On The Radio That The Brontos.., mary douglas
- Multi love is natural., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Second Language, Tony Adah
- Shed the hatred to shine., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Do Some of Us Defile This Conservative P.., Monk E. Biz
- Nightlife, Michael McParland
- Somnolence, Tony Adah
- A Village Hero, umaprosad das
- I No Longer Care About Your Police Record!, Monk E. Biz
- Summer Song, Kawa Karpo