hazem al jaber
i want a love, come to make me..
i bored a love which i made as i need..
bored that love which i drink as water,
as a piece candy suger..
want a love to come to me, with a fleet of ships,
to destroy my kingdom and to depose me...
bored that love and want more than that..
i need a love, which is coming and understand me...
hazem al jaber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BORED.... by hazem al jaber )
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby