Bored to death!
Why am I so bored?
I would say I am bored to death
But still find myself alive
With nothing do but stay bored
My mind is a mess
Wondering all over the place
Keeping me awake when I need sleep
Putting me to sleep when I need to work
I need to pull myself together
I need focus and get my work done
But all I can think of is thousand different things.
Ganesh Umashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bored to death! by Ganesh Umashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford