Bored to death!
Why am I so bored?
I would say I am bored to death
But still find myself alive
With nothing do but stay bored
My mind is a mess
Wondering all over the place
Keeping me awake when I need sleep
Putting me to sleep when I need to work
I need to pull myself together
I need focus and get my work done
But all I can think of is thousand different things.
Ganesh Umashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bored to death! by Ganesh Umashankar )
- A Sorcerer Bids Farewell To Seem, Sylvia Plath
- I Dont Know Why...., Tony Adah
- All The Dead Dears, Sylvia Plath
- Finisterre, Sylvia Plath
- Love Is A Parallax, Sylvia Plath
- Alicante Lullaby, Sylvia Plath
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 80, Ronjoy Brahma
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath